Australia’s #1 fly trap system for big fly problems! The EnviroSafe Jumbo Fly Trap is designed to attract and catch a wide range of Aussie flies – in jumbo quantities! Ideal for placement in areas which attract a lot of flies – Chook sheds, stables, cattle yards and rural properties. Each trap comes with our unique Jumbo EnviroSafe Eco-Bait – a highly effective, non-toxic bait that is irresistible to flies, attracting them into the trap where there is no escape!
Proven performance for over 20 Australian summers, the EnviroSafe Fly Trap is guaranteed help you enjoy the outdoors – fly free!
- Uniquely formulated EnviroSafe Eco-Bait
- Highly effective at catching a broad range of flies
- Environmentally friendly
- Harmless to pets
- Effective area over 300m2
How to use:
1. Remove label insert and bait sachet from the trap
2. Add contents from one sachet into EnviroSafe trap.
3. Fill trap to about a third of its volume with lukewarm water and swirl to mix.
4. Replace lid and set the trap outdoors, in direct sunlight, away from eating areas and house entry points.
5. Dispose of trap contents by burying a spade depth into the ground or a compost heap, or in a plastic bag in the kerbside waste bin.
6. Wash trap thoroughly, then to re-bait follow steps 1-3.
As flies carry disease, always wash your hands after trap maintenance.
For best results, change the bait in the trap every 2-3 weeks.